Varanasi E Pass Apply Online Jansunwai Portal | Download Status Check for Covid 19- jansunwai.up.nic.in
Uttar Pradesh Government launches ‘Varanasi ePass System’ to issue passes from the Jansunwai portal for Intra District, Inter-District & Inter-State movement of people during Lockdown. The Jansunwai portal enables individuals & organizations to apply for e-passes. To avail the e-Pass service, visit http://jansunwai.up.nic.in/jansunwai.up.nic.in.covid 19
Uttar Pradesh Govt launched a website Jansunwai portal for Non-Residential to return back to Varanasi. The portal would accept the registration of such living person outside Uttar Pradesh & who want to return to Uttar Pradesh State once air traffic is restored. Register here: http://jansunwai.up.nic.in/
The Yogi government of Uttar Pradesh has developed a Jansunwai portal for such migrants.
Uttar Pradesh e-Governance Agency has launched the “Jansunwai Portal “today on May 5th for the migrant registration of workers, students, tourists, and other persons. The migrant workers, students and other stranded persons can register at Jansunawai ePass system portal for coming back home to Varanasi or going to other states from Varanasi (UP).
Registering on this portal, travel to other states, and return back to their home district. People visiting other states from Varanasi and coming from other states can register on this portal. The applicant must also declare that he has not resided in any containment zone of his city/district for the last two months.
The individuals, as well as organizations, can create the Varanasi ePass through the online portal http: //jansunwai.up.nic.in/ after filling the application form. In the below section how to apply online Varanasi e pass for travel during the lockdown. This Janusunwai portal is available in both languages that is English & Hindi.
The registration facility will also be available on Tuesday, May 5 at noon on the Android app of the Janusunwai portal of Uttar Pradesh.
There are three types of E pass here, Let us see the below section
- Inter-State pass (for coming back to Uttar Pradesh)
- Inter-District ePass (for moving to another district in Uttar Pradesh)
- Intra-district ePass ( for moving within the district in Uttar Pradesh)
For any type of traveling during the lockdown, the people can visit the portal http: //jansunwai.up.nic.in and register themselves.
How to apply E-Pass?
- Visit the official Website: http: //jansunwai.up.nic.in
- First, Type your mobile number then you get the OTP in your mobile using of OTP Login the page.
- For the next step, you have to select the type of travel (Interstate, InterDistrict, IntraDistrict).
- Then, fill the application form with required details(Name, Address, Destination Location, Contact number)
- Passenger class
- mobile number
- E-mail ID
- Mode of travel
- Present address of the applicant
- No cold / cough or fever or related symptoms to the applicant or any family member
- Whether the applicant or his family has been quarantined for 14 days in recent times
- If yes how long Name and mobile number of the contact person whose address he wants to visit”
After you filled the application form Varanasi migrant registration the notification and travel details you have in your message for details in the next 1-2 days. Uttar Pradesh Government assigned Special officers for each district to handle this migrants process.
Uttar Pradesh Government restricts followed people wherever they go through migrants should follow the social distancing norms and wear face masks. The migrants will be screened prior to the movement and only COVID-19 negative persons will be allowed to travel. For more details about Varanasi E- Pass Keep in touch with my website or If you have any queries means kindly command in below box.