tsp.koopid.ai Epass: TSP Koopid ePass for Covid 19 Apply Online & Application Status:
Telangana Government launches ‘Telangana ePass System’ to issue passes for Intra District, Inter District & Inter-State movement of people during Lockdown. The online portal enables individuals & organisations to apply for e-passes. To avail the e-Pass service, visit :
Telangana Govt launched a website for Non Residential Telugians to return back to Telangana. The portal would accept registration of such people living outside Telangana & who want to return to Telangana once air traffic is restored. Register here : https://tsp.koopid.ai/epass
Telangana e-Governance Agency (TEGA) has launched the “Telangana ePass System” today on May 2nd for the migrant registration of workers, students, tourists and other persons. The migrant workers, students and other stranded persons can register at TEGA ePass system portal for coming back home to Andra Pradesh or going to other states from Telangana.
The individuals, as well as organizations, can create the Telangana ePass through the online portal hmfw.ap.gov.in after filling the application form . In below section how to apply online Telangana e pass for travel during lockdown.
There are three types of E pass here, Let us see the below section
- Inter-State pass (for coming back to Telangana)
- Inter-District ePass (for moving to another district in Telangana)
- Intra-district ePass ( for moving within the district in Telangana)
For any type of traveling during the lockdown, the people can visit the portal https://tsp.koopid.ai/epass and register themselves.
How to apply E-Pass?
- Visit the official Website: https://tsp.koopid.ai/epass. First, Type your mobile number then you get the OTP in your mobile using of OTP Login the page.
Then, fill the application form with required details(Name, Address, Destination Location, Contact number, Vechile details, Photo, Document)
After you filled the application form Telangana migrant registration the notification and travel details you have in your message for details in the next 1-2 days. Telangana Government assigned Special officers for each district to handle this migrants process.
Telangana Government restricts followed people wherever they go through migrants should follow the social distancing norms and wear face masks. The migrants will be screened prior to the movement and only COVID-19 negative persons will be allowed to travel. For more details about Telangana E- Pass Keep in touch with my website or If you have any queries means kindly command in below box.
1. What is Covid-19 Emergency Pass?
Government has taken the step to issue Covid-19 Emergency Passes to organisations which are engaged in manufacturing, transport, sale of essential commodities and providing essential services, by working with limited staff to ensure availability of essential commodities and services in the state.
Essential commodities and services only allowed. For the purpose of issuing of passes, the organisations havebeen divided into two categories:
- Organizations which are involved in supplying and retail sale of Essential Commodities & supply of Essential Services.
- Organizations which are involved in Manufacturing of EssentialCommodities.
Only 20 % of the Organization Staff is entitled to work (minimum of 5) & issuance of Covic-19 E-Pass with prescribed terms & conditions.
2. Who applies for this pass?
The owner/employer/head of the organization applies for the pass on behalf of all the employees. If the owner/employer/head of the organization requires the pass, he/she should also apply in the employee category.
3. Who does not need this pass?
Pass is not required for the following category of people:
• Employees working in the government offices.
• General public to move out to purchase essential commodities/services during the stipulated time (6am to 11am).
• Vehicles engaged in the transport of goods including attender of the vehicle.
• Farmer transporting agricultural produce/ horticulture produce and aqua products.
4. Who approves/ rejects the application?
• Joint collector of the district, who is the chairman of the District Control Centre is the authority for approval and rejection of the application.
5. What is the Process Flow?
Organization owner (Employer) of below mentioned categories are entitled to apply for Covid-19 Emergency Pass under:
Category 1: Transport, Sale of Essential Commodities and Providing Essential Services.Owner of the organization (Employer) needs to apply for Covid-19 Emergency pass by filling the mandatory fields of employer & employees.
- The application will be sent to District Control Centre for verification.
- The concerned department officer (Department to which that essential commodity relates to) along with the help of the police officer present in the control room will vet the application and close the application as either approved or Rejected.
Category 2: Manufacturing of Essential Commodities Owner of the organization (Employer) needs to apply for Covid-19 Emergency pass by filling the mandatory fields of employer & employees.
- The Application will be sent to Tahsildar/Municipal Commissioner for verification.
- Tahsildar/ Municipal Commissioner will verify the details of the application by conducting local enquiry & submit the report online
using the specified checklist. The filled checklist will then be submitted to District control centre.
- The District control centre will cross-verify the inputs shared by Tahsildar/ Municipal Commissioner & then will either Approve
or Reject the application.
In both the categories 1 & 2, once the approval is given, the pass will be sent to employee mobile numbers in a SMS format with encrypted QR Code. The SMS will have a web-link which when clicked opens up a printable format with encrypted QR Code. The police personnel at the check posts are provided with QR code reader. In case of rejected category, a message will be sent to the applicants.
6. How to apply for the Pass?
The application for the Covid-19 Emergency Pass can be made at
7. What is the grievance redressal mechanism for the applicant?
a. Applicants can contact the help line number 1902 for registering their Grievances.
b. Once the grievance is registered at the call centre, it will be sent to Joint Collector.
c. Joint Collector is the authorized person to verify & redress the grievances as Approved/Rejected
All State Wise
High Court Jobs
Private Sector Jobs
Sarkari Naukri Jobs