Tamilnadu Vehicle Pass for Covid 19 Apply online Link Application form Download- https://serviceonline.gov.in/tamilnadu/
TamilNadu Government launches ‘Tamilnadu Vehicle Pass System’ to issue passes for Intra District, Inter-District & Inter-State movement of the vehicle during Lockdown. The online portal enables individuals & organizations to apply for e-passes. To avail, the e-Pass service, visit: https://serviceonline.gov.in/tamilnadu
TN SDMA -Tamil Nadu State Disaster Management Authority is the Policy-Making body for disaster risk reduction and management activities in Tamil Nadu, India.
TamilNadu Govt launched a website for Non-Residential Tamilians to return back to Tamil Nadu. The portal would accept the registration of such Tamils living outside Tamil Nadu & who want to return to Tamil Nadu once air traffic is restored. Register here: nonresidenttamil.org
Vehicle pass to travel from Tamil Nadu to other states – Follow the link rtos.nonresidenttamil.org
Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency (TNEGA) has launched the “Tamilnadu Vehicle Pass System” today on May 2nd for the migrant registration of workers, students, tourists, and other persons. The migrant workers, students, and other stranded persons can register at TNEGA ePass system portal for coming back home with own vehicle to Tamil Nadu or going to other states from Tamilnadu (TN).
The individuals, as well as organizations, can create the Tamilnadu vehicle ePass through the online portal https://serviceonline.gov.in/tamilnadu after filling the application form. In the below section how to apply online Tamilnadu Vehicle pass for travel during the lockdown.
There are three types of Vehicle pass here, Let us see the below section
- Inter-State pass (for coming back to Tamilnadu with Own Vehicle )
- Inter-District ePass (for moving to another district in Tamilnadu with Own Vehicle ) )
- Intra-district ePass ( for moving within the district in Tamilnadu with Own Vehicle ) )
For any type of traveling during the lockdown, the people can visit the portal https://serviceonline.gov.in/tamilnadu and register themselves.
How to apply Vehicle E-Pass?
Visit the official Website: https://serviceonline.gov.in/tamilnadu
- Containment zone: Yes/No
- Date of Birthday:
- Mobile Number:
- Type of Applicant: Govt/Private/Public
- Aadhar Number
Address of the Applicant
- Vehicle Pass Details:
- Vehicle Registration Number:
- Vehicle Type:
- Journey Type:
- Purpose of Travel:
- From and To date:
- Source and Destination Route:
Then Enter the Member details: Name, Age, Mobile Number
Finally enter the Captcha and Submit button on below right side.
After you filled the application form & migrant registration the notification and travel details you have in your message for details in the next 1-2 days. Tamilnadu Government assigned Special officers for each district to handle this migrants process.
Tamilnadu Government restricts followed people wherever they go through migrants should follow the social distancing norms and wear face masks. The migrants will be screened prior to the movement and only COVID-19 negative persons will be allowed to travel. For more details about Tamilnadu Vehicle Pass Keep in touch with my website or If you have any queries means kindly command in below box.
1. What is Covid-19 TN Vechile Pass?
The government has taken the step to issue TN Covid-19 Vehicle Passes to organizations that are engaged in manufacturing, transport, sale of essential commodities, and providing essential services, by working with limited staff to ensure availability of essential commodities and services in the state.
Essential commodities and services only vehicle allowed. For the purpose of issuing of passes, the organizations have been divided into two categories:
- Organizations that are involved in supplying and retail sale of Essential Commodities & supply of Essential Services.
- Organizations that are involved in Manufacturing of Essential Commodities.
Only 20 % of the Organization Staff is entitled to work (minimum of 5) & issuance of Covic-19 E-Pass with prescribed terms & conditions.
2. Who applies for this pass?
The owner/employer/head of the organization/individual applies for the pass on behalf of all the employees. If the owner/employer/head of the organization/individual requires the pass, he/she should also apply in the employee category.
3. Who does not need this Vehicle pass?
TN Vehicle Pass is not required for the following category of people:
• Employees working in the government offices.
• General public to move out to purchase essential commodities/services during the stipulated time (6 am to 11 am).
• Vehicles engaged in the transport of goods including an attendee of the vehicle.
• Farmer transporting agricultural produce/ horticulture produce and aqua products.
4. Who approves/ rejects the application?
• Joint collector of the district, who is the chairman of the District Control Centre is the authority for approval and rejection of the application.
5. What is Process Flow?
Organization owner (Employer) of below-mentioned categories are entitled to apply for TN Covid-19 Vehicle Pass under:
Category 1: Transport, Sale of Essential Commodities and Providing Essential Services. Owner of the organization (Employer) needs to apply for Covid-19 Vehicle pass by filling the mandatory fields of employer & employees.
- The application will be sent to the District Control Centre for verification.
- The concerned department officer (Department to which that essential commodity relates to) along with the help of the police officer present in the control room will vet the application and close the application as either Approved or Rejected.
Category 2: Manufacturing of Essential Commodities Owner of the organization (Employer) needs to apply for Covid-19 Vehicle pass by filling the mandatory fields of employer & employees.
- The Application will be sent to Tahsildar/Municipal Commissioner for verification.
- Tahsildar/ Municipal Commissioner will verify the details of the application by conducting local inquiry & submit the report online
using the specified checklist. The filled checklist will then be submitted to the District control center.
- The District control center will cross-verify the inputs shared by Tahsildar/ Municipal Commissioner & then will either Approve
or Reject the application.
In both categories 1 & 2, once the approval is given, the pass will be sent to employee mobile numbers in an SMS format with encrypted QR Codes. The SMS will have a web-link which when clicked opens up a printable format with encrypted QR Code. The police personnel at the check posts are provided with a QR code reader. In the case of the rejected category, a message will be sent to the applicants.
6. How to apply for the Vehicle Pass?
The application for the TN Covid-19 Vehicle E Pass can be made at
7. What is the grievance redressal mechanism for the applicant?
a. Applicants can contact the helpline number of the district for registering their Grievances.
b. Once the grievance is registered at the call center, it will be sent to Joint Collector.
c. Joint Collector is the authorized person to verify & redress the grievances as Approved/Rejected
Coronaviruses (CoV) are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV).Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is a new strain that was discovered in 2019 and has not been previously identified in humans.Coronaviruses are zoonotic, meaning they are transmitted between animals and people.
Detailed investigations found that SARS-CoV was transmitted from civet cats to humans and MERS-CoV from dromedary camels to humans. Several known coronaviruses are circulating in animals that have not yet infected humans.Common signs of infection include respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties. In more severe cases, infection can cause pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome, kidney failure and even death.
Standard recommendations to prevent infection spread include regular hand washing, covering mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing, thoroughly cooking meat and eggs. Avoid close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness such as coughing and sneezing.On this website you can find information, guidance, preventive mechanisms taken by Tamil Nadu Government and current outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19 ) to be reported. Please visit this page for daily updates.
All State Wise
High Court Jobs
Private Sector Jobs
Sarkari Naukri Jobs