SLPRB Forest Guards, Forester, Steno, Surveyor Recruitment 2020 Jobs Vacancy Notification Apply Online:
The SLPRB has announced the Recruitment 2020 notification for:
RECRUITMENT FOR 144 POSTS OF FORESTER-I
11 POSTS OF STENOGRAPHER GRADE-III
812 POSTS OF FOREST GUARD
35 POSTS OF SURVEYOR
28 POSTS OF MAHUT
1 POST OF CARPENTER
50 POSTS OF DRIVER UNDER FOREST DEPARTMENT, ASSAM.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts of the Forest department, Assam. Applications must be submitted online through SLPRB website (www.slprbassam.in). Only online applications will be received with effect from 25-05-2020 and the last date of receiving application will be 25-06-2020. No application will be received thereafter.
- The Post wise vacancies with Pay Scale and Grade Pay as admissible under rules are given below:
Name of Posts
No. of Vacancies
Pay Scale and Grade Pay per month under Pay Band 2
|Forester-I||144||14000-60500 + GP Rs.6400|
|Stenographer (Grade-III)||11||14000-60500 + GP Rs.8700|
|Forest Guards||812||14000-60500 + GP Rs.5600|
|Surveyor||35||14000-60500 + GP Rs.6200|
|Mahut||28||14000-60500 + GP Rs.5000|
|Carpenter||1||14000-60500 + GP Rs.5000|
|Driver||50||14000-60500 + GP Rs.5200|
THERE WILL BE NO APPLICATION FEE.
- Though no post is reserved for ST(P)/ST(H) Male & Female and EWS Female for the post of Stenographer Grade-III, ST(P) Female for the posts of Surveyor, OBC/MOBC & ST(P) Male & Female for the posts of Mahut and OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P)/ST(H) & EWS Male & Female for the posts of Carpenter, candidates of these categories may also appear and will be considered for Unreserved posts on
3. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR FORESTER-I, STENOGRAPHER GRADE-III, FOREST GUARD, SURVEYOR, MAHUT, CARPENTER & DRIVER.
The candidate must satisfy the following criteria.
- Nationality : (i)Candidates must be Indian Citizen, ordinarily resident of
(ii) He/ She must have registered in any Employment Exchange of Assam.
- Age for Forester-I& Stenographer Grade III: Candidate should not be more than 38 years and less than 21 years of age as on 1st January, 2020 (candidate must be born on or before 01-01-1999 and on or after 01-01-1982).
- Age for Forest Guard, Surveyor, Mahut, Carpenter &Driver Candidate should not be more than 38 years and less than 18 years of age as on 1st January, 2020 (candidate must be born on or before 01-01-2002 and on or after 01-01-1982) .
Relaxation (both b & c):Upper age limit is relaxable as under:
- 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST (H) & ST (P).
- 03 (three) years in case of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
For the purpose of determining the age limit, the SLPRB will accept only the date of birth recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate/admit card issued by a recognized education Board. No other document relating to age such as horoscope, affidavit, birth extract from Municipal Corporation, Health Department, service record etc. will be accepted.
However, candidates who have not appeared in HSLC/Matriculation and applied for the post of Mahut, the birth certificate issued by the Competent Authority will be accepted.
A. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
- Forester- I: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any Examination declared equivalent by the
- Stenographer Grade- III: Graduate in any stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University with having National Trade Certificate in stenography from ITI in Assam or any other institute recognized by the Govt. of Assam/Govt. of India with 80 WPM in English
- Forest Guard: Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board/ Council.
- Surveyor: HSLC or equivalent examination passed and must have certificate in Draftsmanship from a recognized
- Mahut: Class VIII or equivalent and must have minimum 3 (three) years experience in elephant
- Carpenter: HSLC or equivalent examination passed and must have trade certificate from recognized
- Driver: HSLC or equivalent examination passed and must have valid four wheeler driving license issued by the any Competent Authority of
B) PHYSICAL STANDARDS: (1)FORESTER-I
- Height (Minimum) Male Female
|162.56 cm||150 cm|
|b) ST(H)/ ST(P)||153 cm||145 cm|
- Chest (Only for men) Normal Expanded
- Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P)/ST(H) 79 cm 84 cm Weight:- Proportionate to height & age, as per medical
(2) FOREST GUARD.
- Height (Minimum) Male Female
|c) Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC||163 cm||150 cm|
|d) ST(H)/ ST(P)||153 cm||145 cm|
- Chest (Only for men) Normal Expanded
- Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P)/ST(H) 79 cm 84 cm Weight:- Proportionate to height & age, as per medical standard.
4. HOW TO APPLY:
The Candidates having the required educational qualification for posts as mentioned above may apply for the posts by submitting their first preference, second preference and third preference.
Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of the following documents.
a) Passport Size Photograph :-
Please pay attention to upload good quality photograph. Poor quality photograph submitted will lead to rejection of application. The Admit card will be printed with the uploaded photograph.
- The photograph must be in colour and must be taken in a professional studio. Photograph taken by a mobile phone and other self composed portraits are not acceptable.
- Photograph must be taken in a white
- The photograph must have been taken after 1stJanuary,
- Face should occupy about 50% of the area in the photograph, and with a full face view looking into the camera
- The main features of the face must not be covered by hair of the head, any cloth or any shadow. Forehead, both eyes, nose, cheeks, lips and chin should be clearly visible.
- If someone normally wear spectacles, glare on glasses is not acceptable in his / her photo. Glare can be avoided with a slight downward tilt of the glasses for the photo
- Candidate must not wear spectacles with dark or tinted glasses, only clear glasses are
- Ask the photo studio to provide the image in a JPEG format and also on a standard 4.5cm x 3.5cm (45mm x 35mm)
- Maximum pixel resolution for JPEG: 640 x 480 (0.3 Mega Pixel) (Ask the studio to reduce it to this resolution if it is higher).
- Minimum pixel resolution for JPEG: 320 x
- The maximum file size is 450 kb (kilo bytes).
- For candidate own benefit it may be prudent not to intentionally change his / her facial features or hair style as in the photograph until the day of the
b) Signature :-
- Please put signature with a black or dark blue ink on a white
- Get the signature digitally photographed / image scanned by a professional photo studio, and get the image cropped by the studio
- Only JPEG image formats will be
- The maximum pixel resolution for the image is 800 x
- The minimum pixel resolution for the image is 400 x
- Dimension of signature image should be 3.5cm (width) x 2.5cm (height).
- The maximum file size is 100
- Mobile phone photograph of signature is not acceptable, and can result in disqualification of the
c) Documents :-
- Admit Card of HSLC for proof of age./Birth certificate issued by the Competent Authority for those candidates who have not appeared in HSLC/Matriculation.
- Certificate/Mark-sheet of Minimum Educational Qualification for the Post concerned. Diploma / Certificate in Stenography from ITI / recognized Polytechnic of the State for the post of Stenographer Grade III / Certificate in Draftsmanship from recognized institute for the post of Surveyor/ Trade Certificate of Carpentry from recognized institution for the post of Carpenter and four wheeler Driving License issued by any Competent Authority of Assam for the posts of Driver/ for post of Mahut experienced certificate issued by registered elephant owners of Assam/ Assam Forest
- Certificate of caste from the competent authority in respect of the candidates belonging to ST (P)/ST(H)/SC/OBC & MOBC.
6. THE TESTS FOR RECRUITMENT:`
- FORESTER-I & FOREST GUARDS:
On arrival, the Admit Card / Call Letter of the candidates will be verified and then the candidates will be asked to appear in the Physical Standard Test (PST). The PST will carry no marks. Measurement of the height, weight and chest (only for Males) of the candidates will be taken after which the candidate will be inspected by a medical officer for preliminary checkup like knocked knee, vision test, colour blindness test, flat foot, varicose vein, physical deformities etc. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. Once a candidate clears the PST, he/she will have to appear in the first phase test.
- First Phase Test: The First Phase Test for Forester-I & Forest Guards will be the
Physical Fitness Test comprising of 26 KMs (for Males) and 16 KMs (for Females) walk to be covered within 4 (four) hours . Modern technology will be used for recording the time taken by the candidates to complete the walk.
- Second Phase Test: The Second Phase Test for Forester-I & Forest Guards will be a Written Test. After completion of the Physical Fitness Test a merit list will be prepared for each category (Un-reserved, OBC/MOBC,SC,ST(P),ST(H), and EWS ) for both males and females ) on the basis of time taken for completion of the 26 KMs/ 16 KMs Candidates will be called for Written Test in order of merit at the rate of 5 (five) times the number of posts allotted in respect of each category. Candidates taking lesser time to complete the 26/16 KMs walk will be placed higher in the merit. If the total number of qualifying candidates turn out to be less than 5 (five) times the number of posts, all qualifying candidates but no other will be called for Written Test. If there are candidates having recorded the same timing in completion of the walk as the last candidate selected for Written Test, the candidate having recorded the same timing will also be called for Written Test and therefore, the number may exceed the 5 (five) times formula to the extent for that particular case and category.
The duration of the Written Test will be of 3 (three) hours for the posts of Forester-I and 2 (two) hours for the post of Forest Guards on the subjects as given below. For the post of Forester-I, the Test will be of 100 marks with 100 questions and for the post of Forest Guards, the Test will be of 75 marks with 75 questions and both the test are completely OMR based. Each question will be of 1 (one) mark. There will be negative marking of 1/2 mark for each wrong answer. The candidates will use black ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet. There will be a separate question paper for Forester-I and Forest Guards.
- English & Vernacular (Grammar & Comprehension & Composition)
- Logical Reasoning and Aptitude
- Assam’s History, Geography, Polity & Economy
- General awareness/General knowledge and Current affairs
B.STENOGRAPHERS GRADE- III:
- First Phase Test: For the posts of Stenographer Grade-III, Written Test will be the First Phase Test. A common question paper will be set for Stenographers and Forester-I, the details of which are mentioned
- Second Phase Test. For the posts of Stenographer Grade- III, the Practical Test will be the Second Phase Test. After completion of the Written Test, a merit list will be prepared for each category (Un-reserved, OBC/MOBC,SC and EWS ) for both males and females ) on the basis of total marks scored in written Candidates will be called for Practical Test in order of merit at the rate of 5 (five) times the number of posts allotted in respect of each category (Unreserved, OBC/MOBC,SC,ST(P),ST(H) & EWS) both male and female. If the total number of qualifying candidates turn out to be less than 5 (five) times the number of posts, all qualifying candidates but no other will be called for Practical Test. If there are candidates scoring the same marks in Written Test as the last candidate selected for Practical Test by the 5 times formula in a particular case, the candidates scoring the same marks will also be called for Practical Test and therefore, the number may exceed the 5 times to that extent for that particulars case and category only.
Components of Practical Test for the posts of Stenographers Grade-III for 50 marks are as under Stenography test carrying maximum 50 marks
|Sl.||Description of Test||Duration|
|1||Speed Test in shorthand at a speed of 80 words per minute
(duration 5 minutes & 400 words dictation
|2||Time to be given to the candidates for testing the computer||3 minutes|
|3||Time for transcription for the dictated portion in computer||20 minutes|
Marks for dictation and transcription: Candidate will have to transcribe the dictated paragraph of 400 words on computer. Mark 0.125 for every correct transcribed word will be awarded.
C.SURVEYOR, DRIVER,CARPENTER& MAHUT:
- First Phase Test: For the posts of Surveyor, Driver, Carpenter and Mahut, the First Phase will be a common Written Test. The duration of the Written Test will be of 2 (two) hours on the subjects as given below. The Test will be of 75 marks with 75 questions completely OMR based. Each question will be of 1 (one) mark. There will be negative marking of 1/2 mark for each wrong answer. The candidates will use black ball pen to answer the OMR based answer
- Elementary Arithmetic
- Vernacular Language
- Basic General Awareness/ General knowledge
- Second Phase Test: The Second Phase Test for Surveyor, Driver, Carpenter and Mahut will be a Skill /Practical Test in respective After completion of the Written Test a merit list will be prepared for each category (Unreserved, OBC/MOBC,SC,ST(P),ST(H) and EWS ) for both males and females ) on the basis of total marks scored in Written test. Candidates will be called for Practical Test/Skill Test in order of merit at the rate of 5 (five) times the number of posts allotted in respect of each category (Unreserved, OBC/MOBC,SC,ST(P),ST(H) & EWS) both male and female. If the total number of qualifying candidates turn out to be less than 5 (five) times the number of posts, all qualifying candidates but no other will be called for Practical Test. If there are candidates scoring the same marks in Written Test as the last candidate selected for Practical Test/Skill Test by the 5 times formula in a particular case, the candidates scoring the same marks will also be called for Practical Test and therefore, the number may exceed the 5 times to that extent for that particulars case and category only.
a) Second Phase Test for the posts of Surveyor for 100 marks areas under:
|Components||Marks||Duration of Time|
|i) Mensuration||-Pt-I||40 marks (Objective type)||1 hr.|
|ii) Drawing||-Pt-II||60 marks (Descriptive type)||2 hrs.|
All State Wise
High Court Jobs
Private Sector Jobs
Sarkari Naukri Jobs