Ramanathapuram E Pass Apply Online for Covid 19 | Ramanathapuram E-Pass Status Check Online- tnepass.tnega.org:
TamilNadu Government launches ‘Ramanathapuram ePass System’ to issue passes for Intra District, Inter District & Inter-State movement of people during Lockdown. The online portal enables individuals & organisations to apply for e-passes. To avail the e-Pass service, visit : tnepass.tnega.org.
TamilNadu Govt launched a website for Non Residential Tamilians to return back to Tamil Nadu. The portal would accept registration of such Tamils living outside Tamil Nadu & who want to return to Tamil Nadu once air traffic is restored. Register here : nonresidenttamil.org
Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency (TNEGA) has launched the “Ramanathapuram ePass System” today on May 2nd for the migrant registration of workers, students, tourists and other persons. The migrant workers, students and other stranded persons can register at TNEGA ePass system portal for coming back home to Tamil Nadu or going to other states from Ramanathapuram (TN).
The individuals, as well as organizations, can create the Ramanathapuram ePass through the online portal tnepass.tnega.org after filling the application form . In below section how to apply online Ramanathapuram e pass for travel during lockdown.
There are three types of E pass here, Let us see the below section
- Inter-State pass (for coming back to Ramanathapuram )
- Inter-District ePass (for moving to another district in Ramanathapuram )
- Intra-district ePass ( for moving within the district in Ramanathapuram )
For any type of traveling during the lockdown, the people can visit the portal tnepass.tnega.org and register themselves.
How to apply E-Pass?
- Visit the official Website: https://tnepass.tnega.org/
- First, Type your mobile number then you get the OTP in your mobile using of OTP Login the page.
- For the next step you have to select the type of travel (Interstate, InterDistrict, IntraDistrict).
- Then, fill the application form with required details(Name, Address, Destination Location, Contact number)
After you filled the application form Ramanathapuram migrant registration the notification and travel details you have in your message for details in the next 1-2 days. Tamilnadu Government assigned Special officers for each district to handle this migrants process.
Tamilnadu Government restricts followed people wherever they go through migrants should follow the social distancing norms and wear face masks. The migrants will be screened prior to the movement and only COVID-19 negative persons will be allowed to travel. For more details about Ramanathapuram E- Pass Keep in touch with my website or If you have any queries means kindly command in below box.