Police Recruitment 2021-22 Police Jobs Vacancy in India Notification Apply Online Application Form:
The India State Police Recruitment Board has released an official notification Police Recruitment 2020 inviting all the interested, eligible candidates for the Various posts like Sub-Inspector (SI), ASI, Constable (Male & Female), Head Constable, PC, Reserve Police, Driver, Traffic police, Jail Police Warder, Fire Service Police, Fireman. Candidates who wanted to work in the Police then, a good news for you that Police Recruitment 2020 has invited application form for various posts.
All the interested candidates searching for Police jobs 2020 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2020 updates. According to the notification, candidates are advised to submit their applications through the prescribed format before the last date. Because after this no applications will be accepted.
Police Recruitment 2021-22:
- Interested and eligible candidates are advised to go through detailed instructions available with Police website www.mha.gov.in
- Candidates should apply online at www.mha.gov.in. Applicants should also read all instructions given in the link before submitting their applications. Candidates are advised to keep their E-mail IDs & Mobile number active till the completion of this induction. All correspondences will be sent to the registered E-mail ID & mobile numbers. The online application link is available in the Police website www.mha.gov.in
Other information about Police Recruitment 2020 vacancy post details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
State Police Recruitment 2021:
|1||Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|2||Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|9||Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|10||Jammu and Kashmir||Click Here|
|14||Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|24||Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|28||Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|29||West Bengal||Click Here|
Union Territories Police Recruitment 2021:
|1||Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Click Here|
|3||The Government of NCT of Delhi||Click Here|
|4||Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Click Here|
|5||Daman and Diu||Click Here|
-> Candidate should be passed out in respective degree from the recognized university with the percentage which is shown in the detailed advertisement.
->Candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility norms. The candidate should have the requisite Educational/Technical qualifications from recognized University/Institute as on the closing date of submission of the application.
->At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate. and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
Those who are awaiting results of the final examination need not apply.
->Candidates age should Not below than 20 years and not above 30 years(20-30).
->Age limit is 21 to 30 years for general and two years relaxation for OBC, 5-year relaxation for SC/ ST.
-> Application Fee details are provided in the advertisement notification and there is no fee for SC/ ST candidates.
How to Apply:
Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms. Before registering their applications on the website the candidates should possess the following:
- Valid e-mail ID and Mobile No., which should remain valid for at least one year.
- Candidates should ensure that they possess requisite qualification at the time of applying
- Candidates should have the latest passport size colored photograph as well as a photograph of own signature(running signature and not individual alphabets), both in digital format (.jpg or .jpeg file only each not more than 500 kb size) for uploading with the application form.
- Applicants are advised to read carefully instructions for online submission of application. The same will be available on the website itself.
- While filling the online application, the candidates must carefully follow all the steps. Incomplete application/application without fee/application not fulfilling any eligibility criteria will be rejected summarily. No communication will be made/entertained from applicants in this regard
- After applying online, the candidate is required to download the system generated Provisional Registration Slip with unique registration number and other essential details.
- Candidates are not required to send any document to Police Recruitment 2020 .
Filing up of Application:
The candidates should –
- visit the Police careers page at www.mha.gov.in
- read the advertisement carefully to be sure about his/her eligibility
- click on the link Apply and then click on the link I Agree
- ensure that all the required fields are filled up
- ensure correctness of the information provided before the submission of the online form.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Candidates should retain a photocopy of their e-receipt and Registration Slip as they can be asked to produce them for reference, at any stage of selection process.
- Take a print out of Police Recruitment 2020 online application form.
Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Schoolhos for free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2020 in India. If you have any queries about Police Recruitment 2020 kindly leave it in the command box.
All State Wise
High Court Jobs
Private Sector Jobs
Sarkari Naukri Jobs