PNB SO Recruitment 2020-21: 535 Vacancies for Manager Posts | PNB 535 SO Jobs Apply Online:
The Punjab National Bank (PNB) was released a notification advertisement for recruitment to the post of Specialist Officer (Manager & Senior Manager). A total of 535 vacancies was announced today. The eligible candidates will be able to apply online PNB SO Recruitment 2020 from September 8, 2020 at pnbindia.in.
Number of posts:
- Manager (Risk) – 160 Posts
- Manager (Credit) – 200 Posts
- Manager (Treasury) – 30 Posts
- Manager (Architect) – 25 Posts
- Manager (Civil) – 2 Posts
- Manager (Economic) – 10 Posts
- Manager ( HR) – 10 Posts
- Senior Manager (Risk) – 40 Posts
- Senior Manager (Credit) – 50 Posts
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Professional Knowledge.
The above tests except for the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. in English and Hindi.
- Manager – Risk- Bachelor/Masters in Math/ Statistics/ Economics/ or FRM/ PRM/ DTIRM/ MBA (Finance)*/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ PGPBF minimum of 60% in aggregate.
- Senior Manager – Credit -CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM or equivalent postgraduation degree/diploma from any AICTE approved institute.
- Manager – Credit-CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM or equivalent post-graduation degree/diploma from any AICTE approved institute.* minimum of 60% in aggregate.
- Manager- Law – Graduate with a degree in law or law graduate, a minimum of 60% in aggregate, who has passed 05 years integrated course from the university recognized by the Govt. of India.
- Manager – Treasury – MBA-Finance or equivalent from a recognized university/institute/CA/ ICWA/CFA/CAIIB/Diploma in Treasury Management/ PGPBF minimum of 60% in aggregate.
- Manager – Architect – Bachelor Degree in Architecture from a University recognized by Govt. of India/ Approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
- Manager – Civil – B.E./ B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering from a University recognized by Govt. of India/ Approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
- Manager – Economics – Post Graduate Degree in Economics with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate OR equivalent CGPA from the University recognized by Govt. of India or its regulatory bodies.
- Manager – HR – Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/HR/ HRD/ HRM/ Labour Law with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
- Senior Manager – Risk – -Bachelor/Masters in Math/ Statistics/ Economics/ or FRM/ PRM/ DTIRM/ MBA (Finance)*/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ PGPBF.
- SC/ST/PWBD category candidates – Rs. 175/-
- All others: Rs. 850/-
Candidates can apply through online only @ registered website pnbindia.in.