PM KISAN 2020 Registration, Application Form, Apply Online, Beneficiary Status, Help Desk, APP Download:
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi is an initiative by the government of India in which all farmers will get up to ₹6,000 (US$84) per year as minimum income support. The initiative was announced by Piyush Goyal during the 2019 Interim Union Budget of India on 1 February 2019.The scheme will cost ₹75,000 crore (US$11 billion) per annum and will come in effect from December 2018.₹6,000 per year will be paid to each eligible farmer in three instalments and will be deposited directly to their bank accounts.
PM KISAN 2020 Objectives:
- With a view to augment the income of the Small and Marginal Farmers (SMFs), the Government has launched a new Central Sector Scheme, namely, “Pradhan Mantri KIsan SAmman Nidhi (PM-KISAN)” in the current financial year.
- The PM-KISAN scheme aims to supplement the financial needs of the SMFs in procuring various inputs to ensure proper crop health and appropriate yields, commensurate with the anticipated farm income at the end of the each crop cycle.
- This would also protect them from falling in the clutches of moneylenders for meeting such expenses and ensure their continuance in the farming activities.
PM KISAN 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- In the database, the land owner’s name, gender.
- Social Classification (Scheduled Tribes / Scheduled Tribes).
- Aadhaar number, bank account number and mobile number etc.
- Land record details.
- Jan Dhan Bank Account Number, Aadhaar and Mobile Number will help in identifying eligible beneficiaries and incompetent claimants.
- The scheme is sponsored by the Central Government. Therefore, the farmers have to be citizens of the country.
PM KISAN 2020 Documents Required:
- Citizenship certificate
- Landholding papers
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account details
Who are not Eligible for PM KISAN 2020?
All Institutional Land holders.
(B) Farmer families in which one or more of its members belong to following categories:
- Former and present holders of constitutional posts.
- Former and present Ministers/ State Ministers and former/present Members of LokSabha/ RajyaSabha/ State Legislative Assemblies/ State Legislative Councils,former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- All serving or retired officers and employees of Central/ State Government Ministries /Offices/Departments and its field units Central or State PSEs and Attached offices /Autonomous Institutions under Government as well as regular employees of the Local Bodies (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff /Class IV/Group D employees).
- All superannuated/retired pensioners whose monthly pension is ₹10,000/-or more (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV/Group D employees) of above category.
- All Persons who paid Income Tax in last assessment year.
- Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects registered with Professional bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking practices.