JAIIB July Admit Card 2020 Download Aug Hall Ticket Online:
The Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) was released the complete detailed notifications about JAIIB July/ August Admit Card 2020 Download, JAIIB July/ August Hall Ticket 2020 Name Wise Download.We will update the news about JAIIB July/ August Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2020 release dates and you can also download your duplicate Admit Card/ Hall Ticket from here and also from official website.
The teacher recruitment entrance examination is conducting in the earlier months of every year. Several lakhs of candidates from all over the state are going write the entrance exam and all of them are eagerly awaiting to download their Admit Card/ Hall Ticket. The JAIIB July/ August Admit Card 2020 is available in the official examination page & also in other recruitment websites such as govtjobforum.com.
The Examination Board will announce the JAIIB July/ August Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2020 and detailed advertisement notification and it will be available here in PDF format as soon they release the notification. If you want regular updates about exam hall ticket, then you should keep watching this page for more updates.
How to Download JAIIB July-August Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2020:
Candidates should enter their registration number and date of birth in order to download the admit card and you can download JAIIB July/ August Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2020 and follow the below steps.
- Candidates would need to visit the official website and click on the exam link.
- There are two ways to download the admit card. Candidates can download the admit card by choosing any one from registration number and Date of birth or by roll number.
- Candidates would then need to enter the relevant details of their choice and click on search button to view the admit card.
- Admit card can now be downloaded and print out should be taken for the future reference.
In the Admit card you can check the following details:
- Name of the candidates
- Signature of the candidates
- Photograph of the candidate
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Applicant’s category
- Mother or Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Exam date and timings
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Exam center code and address
- Examination name
- Few Exam instructions.
If you have any more questions, then feel free to ask us through the below comment box. All the best to all candidates…