Indian Navy UES 2021 Syllabus Eligibility Notification Apply Online Cut Off & Merit List:
The Indian Navy has been released the official notification advertisement about Indian Navy UES Recruitment 2021-22, Indian Navy UES Jobs Vacancies 2021-22 for Engineers, freshers, Diploma, Polytechnic, Arts, Science, Medical, Engineering, ITI, 10+2, degree holders and we are providing all the details of government jobs which are available in India. Candidates can register & fill the application form online for Indian Navy UES Recruitment 2021- 22.
In this year Indian Navy offers excellent career opportunities to every job seeking graduate and freshers in the Navy Sector. You have to read the Indian Navy UES Recruitment 2021 details for various positions are provided here.Candidates who wanted to work in the Indian Navy then, a good news for you that the recruitment board has invited application form for Indian Navy UES Recruitment 2021.
All the interested candidates searching for Indian Navy UES jobs 2021 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2021 updates. According to the notification, candidates are advised to submit their applications through the prescribed format before the last date. Because after this no applications will be accepted.
- Interested and eligible candidates are advised to go through detailed instructions available with Indian Navy UES website www.indiannavy.nic.in.
- Candidates should apply online at the official website. Applicants should also read all instructions given in the link before submitting their applications. Candidates are advised to keep their E-mail IDs & Mobile number active till the completion of this induction. All correspondences will be sent to the registered E-mail ID & mobile numbers.
Here we are giving the full details about Indian Navy UES Jobs vacancy 2021 and we will update the Indian Navy UES Recruitment 2021 Admit Card & Results. Here we will upload the all Indian Navy UES Recruitment 2021-22 notifications and Candidates who are interested can apply online application form through its website www.indiannavy.nic.in.
Details of the Recruitment Indian Navy UES job vacancies notifications details such as Age Limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, application Fee, How to Apply, Syllabus and Last Date in Indian Navy UES Recruitment 2021 process are provided in this article.Candidates are advised to read the advertisement carefully and refer “How to Apply” on the main page. application submitted through On-Line form does not imply that candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the advertisement.
Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the on-line application form and verify the same before submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form.
In case of doubt about the successful Registration, candidates are advised to visit the Page for Re-Print of application, generate the Printout and preserve the soft copy and hard copy (printout) of the application. Please do not forget to provide following details while writing to us: (1) Registration No. (2) Mobile No. (3) Date Of Birth & (4) Full Name as entered in application.
Candidates age should Not below than 20 years and not above 28 years(20-28)
Candidates must have passed their Graduation /diploma degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University/Institution.
Candidates should have relevant experience in allied discipline according to Post.
- Written Test (Preliminary and Main Examinations)
- Group Discussion
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Personal Interview
Selection will be done based on their performance from all these round which is categorized in four parts mentioned above.
- Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category are required pay an application fee of 600/-.
- SC/ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
The mode of payment is as follows.
Candidates pay Rs.600/- through Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Candidates are required to download and print the bank challan (Click here to download challan). The challan (in triplicate) is to be filled by the applicant and submitted to the nearest bank, along with an application fee of Rs.600/- plus bank charges. On submission of the challan unique transaction number (Journal Number) will be generated and the same would be written by the staff at the Bank. The bank portion of the challan will be retained by the staff and the remaining 2 portions will be given to the candidate. The candidate is to ensure that the ‘Journal Number’ is entered on the challan before leaving the bank.
How To Apply:
- Candidates to visit official website www.indiannavy.nic.in.
- On home page, click on Recruitment or Career tab.
- But before applying form refer to its official notification first and then you can register yourself for that.
- After your Registration is completed the “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD” are also sent by auto-response Confirmation emails
- Successful Registration is indicated by the Page displayed after clicking the Submit Button indicating the generated “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD”. Please note down the same carefully and preserve it. If you do not preserve it, you will not be able to Re-Print the application and download the Call Letter.
- Then Select the link of the post for which you want to apply.
- Now fill the application form in a correct manner with asked details and upload the scanned passport size photo and signature (if needed)
- submit the application form before the mentioned last date.
- At last take print out of filled form for further reference
|General Awareness||50 Question( 50 Marks)|
|General English||50 Question(50 Marks)|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50 Question( 50 Marks)|
|Reasoning Ability||50 Question( 50 Marks)|
|Total is||200 question(200 Marks)|
You can get the exam dates in the official notification. We will update the dates for all exams.Kindly you check through category wise jobs which is available in this website.
If you have any queries about Indian Navy UES Recruitment 2020- 2021. You can send any suggestions and advice to us. For get more latest Jobs Vacancies, kindly like us our Facebook Page,Twitter and Follow us on Google Plus.