Happy Ramadan 2020 Wishes, Images, Pictures, Songs, Whatsapp Status, Wallpaper,Quotes, Greetings, Messages:
Muslims across the world are preparing to celebrate the end of Ramadan, considered the holiest month in the Islamic calendar, as well as ending their daylight fasting.
Eid al-Fitr has started for many of us as Ramadan, the Muslim period of fasting, comes to an end. This year, Eid al-Fitr falls on 24th and 25th may 2020, depending on where you are located. This is because many people base it on the first sighting of the crescent moon, which will be at different times depending on where in the world you are. It is an important holiday in the Islamic calendar which marks the first day of the month of Shawwal, with Eid celebrations sometimes lasting several days.
Muslims will usually go to their mosque to pray, and enjoy feasting and sharing gifts with their family and friends.
Quotes for Ramadan 2020:
- ‘Those who believed and led a righteous life are the best creatures.’ – The Quran, 98:7
- ‘Hold to forgiveness, command what is right; but turn away from the ignorant.’ – The Quran, 7:199
- ‘All that is in the heavens and the earth glorifieth Allah; and He is the Mighty, the Wise.’ The Quran, 57:1
- ‘God is kind and likes kindness in all things.’ – Rihadh us-Saleheen, volume 1:633
- ‘He is the One God; the Creator, the Initiator, the Designer. To Him belong the most beautiful names. Glorifying Him is everything in the heavens and the earth. He is the Almighty, most wise.’ – AYAH al-Hashr 59:24
- ‘You cannot guide those you would like to but God guides those He wills. He has best knowledge of the guided.’ – Surah Al-Qasas 28: 56
- My friend, Welcome to the month of Ramadan. And hope you will keep a distance from all kind of sinful behavior. Make increase offering of Salat and recitation of the Holy Koran. Wishing you all blessings.
- Almighty Allah offered lots of spiritual reward for this month of Ramadan! You must observe fasting and refrain from sinful activities. May Allah bless you and your family. Happy Ramadan Kareem!
- Fasting is a shield with which a servant protects himself from the fire.
- I pray for your continuous abundance in life, satisfaction, and joy. May all of these will be a grant to you, for you are a great brother I treasure. A blessed Ramadan to you!
- The month of Ramadan is that in which was revealed the Koran. a guidance for the people and clear proofs of guidance and criterion. (2:185)
- Allah says about the fasting person: “He has left his food, Drink and desires for my sake, The fast is for me, So I will reward (The fasting person) for it and the reward of good deeds is multiplied ten times” [Sahih Al bukhari 1894]
- As you feast on your Iftar, I pray nothing but good health and prosperity in your family and friends. May you share it with love on your loved ones.
- “May Allah reach us to Ramadan and many more and may He make us better Muslims from today.”—Dr. Bilal Philips
- Allah’s blessings will always be on us. Celebrate and enjoy as once again, we will be given a chance to repent and ask for forgiveness for our sins and be forgiven. Ramadan Mubarak
- Ramadan is like a rare flower that blossoms once a year and just as you begin to smell its fragrance, it disappears for another year.
- Walk humbly, Talk politely, Dress neatly, Treat kindly, Pray attentively, Donate generously. May Allah bless and protect you
- “Oh you who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, that you many learn piety and righteousness.”—Koran, 2:183
- The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “When the month of Ramadan start, the gates of heaven are Opened and the gates of hell are closed and the devils are chained”—Saheeh Al-bukhari.
Happy Ramadan Mubarak Wishes:
On the occasion of Ramadan, let’s celebrate and enjoy and ask Allah for forgiveness of our sins and be forgiven.
I hope this Ramadan bring cheer, prosperity and peace in your life. Let us pray that we gain enough strength to accept the highs and lows of life with equanimity.
May Allah send his love like sunshine,
In his warm and gentle ways,
To fill every corner of your heart,
And your Life with lots of happiness.
Almighty Allah offered lots of spiritual reward for this month of Ramadan! You must observe fasting and refrain from sinful activities.
Happy Ramadan Kareem!
Let’s celebrate as the month of Ramadan begins here.
Filling our life happiness and mirth, as Allah bless as once again with prosperity and cheer.
May Allah’s immaculate grace and exceptional wisdom conquer your life as you celebrate this holy month of Ramadan. Have a blessed and peaceful Ramadan Mubarak!
May this month of Ramadan be fruitful.
Here’s wishing you to receive the most delightful gifts of Ramadan.
I pray for your continuous abundance in life, satisfaction, and joy.
May all of these will be a grant to you, for you are a great brother I treasure.
A blessed Ramadan to you!
May this festivity push peace to transcend the earth,
Let light brighten up the world and grow hope to every Muslim’s heart.
Humility for prosperity, Sacrifice for blessings, Bended knees for rewards,
Heart laid down for worship to Allah who deserves these all.
As the auspicious month of Ramadan starts,
May the crescent-shaped moon brighten your path toward enlightenment,
May Allah bless you with peace and grace.