Happy National Bestfriend Day 2020 Wishes, Qutoes, Images, Photos, songs, Video, Whatsapp Status Download, Greetings, HD Images, Message
Today is National best friend day, which is a very good excuse to hang out with your BFF. You should also show your love and appreciation to them today (not that you don’t do that most days). We’ve got loads of quotes and memes to send even if you can’t see your bestie in person.
BFF – Best Friend Forever
BFFL – Best Friend For Life
LULAS – Love You Like A Sister
LULAB – Love You Like A Brother
BESTIES – Lingo for Best Friends
There are simply oodles of acronyms to send to your best friend to make sure they know they are your best friend. In case you didn’t know Friday, June 8 is National Bestfriend Day. This is your chance to show your bestie how much you adore them. There are many simple things you can do to show your love for them. See below for a list.
Each year on June 8, we take 24 hours out of our busy calendar years to celebrate our absolute besties, our chosen families who make each day a little bit brighter and each social engagement a little bit more bearable.
Best friends are like the glue that hold life together — they’re the siblings your parents never gave you, the family you never fight with, who will always comfort you, laugh with you and give you their opinions straight and #nofilter.
So, this June 8, we hope you let your BFF know how much they mean to you. Take them out for a drink (or 12), send them a text, congratulate them with a Facebook post, and whatever you do, definitely send them these memes.
After all, they humor is your humor, and you’ll be able to relate to these hilarious best friend memes 1000%. Plus, did you know that women have better relationships with their best friends than they do with their husbands? Not that this should surprise you, but a recent study found that over half of the surveyed women said they preferred their BFF’s company to their significant others’.
Hopefully that’s all the convincing you need to scroll through these hilarious memes and send them over to your most trusted, most beloved partner in crime.
National Bestfriend Day Quotes:
- Best friends are God’s way of taking care of us.
- A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. – Walter Winchell
- Memories made together last a lifetime.
- A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. – Proverbs 18:24
- Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures, and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits become tedious. – Thomas Aquinas
- Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose. – Tennessee Williams
- I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better. – Plutarch
- Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget. ― G. Randolf
- Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it’s all over. – Gloria Naylor
- A sweet friendship refreshes the soul. – Proverbs 27:9
- Love is friendship set on fire.
FUNNY BEST FRIEND QUOTES
- A best friend is someone who feels that you’re a good egg, but possibly slightly cracked one. – Bernard Meltzer
- Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. – Oprah Winfrey
- Never let your best friends get lonely… keep disturbing them.
- Friends are people who know you really well and like you anyway. – Greg Tamblyn
- When I say I won’t tell anybody, my best friend doesn’t count.
- You don’t have to be crazy to be my best friend… I’ll train you.
- What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others. – Confucius
- Friends are the bacon bits in the salad bowl of life.
- My imaginary friend thinks he has problems.
- It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. – Marlene Dietrich
- Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and to have her nonsense respected. – Charles Lamb
- We are going to be best friends forever… besides you already know too much