epass.jantasamvad.org Delhi Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana | Delhi Construction Workers Rs . 5000 -COVID Online Application form Registration:
The Delhi government had taken a decision to deposit Rs 5,000 into the bank accounts of the registered construction workers last month. The decision was taken at a meeting of the Delhi Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board, headed by Labour Minister Gopal Rai. This month also as the lockdown has been extended govt has decided to again deposit Rs 5,000 to provide them help,” Delhi Labour Minister Gopal Rai said
“From Tuesday, the second instalment of Rs 5,000 will be credited to their bank accounts,” Rai said and added, around 40,000 construction workers, registered with the board, received the assistance in March-April. From May 15, online registration for financial assistance will be started. Verification will be done after May 25, Delhi labour minister Gopal Rai said We plan to call 50 people at a time through SMS for verification at the labour office to maintain social distancing norms To help unregistered construction workers get registered, Rai said, “From May 15, online registration will be started. Verification will be done after May 25.
Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal had tweeted the government would make another payment of Rs 5,000 to construction workers.
Eligibility for Applying Rs.5000 Relief for Construction workers:
- You must be a native of the state
- Address proof
- Proof of identity
- Bank passbook
- income certificate
- Domicile Certificate
Beneficiary of the Scheme:
- The scheme will provide financial support
- This scheme will increase the confidence of Construction worker in the state
- It will improve the poverty level of small.
- Serve them better chances of survival.
How to Register the Delhi Driver Construction workers Relief Fund Rs. 5000/-:
To check the beneficiary list of KALIA scheme, participants have the following steps:
- First of all, you need to open the official website of Farmers Assistance for livelihood and income promotion .
- You have to click on the ” Beneficiary list ” option from the menu bar from the home page .
- A new page will appear on the screen, now you have to choose your district name
- After that select your block
- Click on the ” View ” button and you can get the PDF link
- Click on the PDF link and enter the captcha code
- Click “Submit” to open the PDF and the PDF will appear on the computer screen.
- Now you have to check your Aadhar Number, ID, village name, your name, father / husband name and gender to confirm your name in the list.