CTET 2021 Syllabus Exam Date Application Form Notification Advertisement Apply Online:
The Central Board of Secondary Education has been announced the notification advertisement about CTET 2021 Examination on July & December 2021. Candidates can get CTET 2021 Syllabus, CTET 2021 Exam Date,CTET 2021 Application Form Notification Advertisement from here and you can Apply Online for the CTET 2021 examination through the links provided.
The CTET was established to stipulating minimum qualifications for eligibility to teach Classes I to VIII. Passing the TET, conducted in accordance with NCTE Guidelines, is an essential requirement for appointment as a teacher in any of the schools referred to in clause (n) of section 2 of the Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act (RTE Act).
The national Ministry of Human Resource Development entrusted responsibility for conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) to the CBSE, Delhi, which conducts the CTET twice a year. The CTET is held in 20 Indian languages.Approximately 14 lakh candidates apply to sit the examination.The thirteenth edition of CTET was held on 8 December 2019 in 110 Indian cities.
Candidates must score a minimum of 60% to become CTET Qualified, and the certificate is valid for seven years. Successful candidates become eligible to apply for recruitment as teachers of Classes I to VIII in schools under the purview of the Central Government (KVS, NVS, Central Tibetan Schools, etc.), and schools under the administrative control of the union territories (UTs) of Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu and Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, and the National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT). The examination is demanding, with qualification rates of 1-14% in the exams held to date.
The TET was made a necessary prerequisite for appointment as a teacher to meet the following objectives:
- To establish a national benchmark and standards for teacher quality and recruitment
- To encourage further improvement in the performance standards of teacher education institutions and their students
- To communicate the Government’s particular focus on teacher quality
In this year UPSC Assistant Commandant offers excellent career opportunities to every job seeking graduate and freshers in the Navy Sector. You have to read the UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021 details for various positions are provided here.Candidates who wanted to work in the central government then, a good news for you that UPSC has invited application form for UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021.
CTET 2021 Vacancy Details:
|Teacher (for Classes I-V)||Senior Secondary with
50% marks & D.El.Ed/ B.El.Ed/
Graduation with B.Ed
|Teacher (for Classes VI-VIII)||Senior Secondary with
B.A/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed/ B.A.Ed/
Graduation with D.El.Ed/ B.Ed
CTET 2021 Exam pattern:
All questions in CTETwill be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), with four alternatives out of which one answer will be most appropriate. Each carrying one mark and there will be no negative marking.There will be two papers of CTET.
(i)Paper I will be for a person who intents to be a teacher for classes I to V.
(ii)Paper II will be for a person who intents to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
Note:Aperson who intents to be a teacher for both levels (classes I to V and classes VI to VIII) will have to appear in both the papers (Paper I and Paper II).CTET – JULY 2021.
Paper I (for Classes I to V) Primary Stage:
Duration of examination-Two-and-a-half hours Structure and Content (All Compulsory):
(i) Child Development and Pedagogy 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I (compulsory)30 MCQs 30 Marks
(iii) Language II (compulsory)30 MCQs 30 Marks
(iv) Mathematics30 MCQs 30 Marks
(v) Environmental Studies30 MCQs30 MarksTotal150 MCQs 150 Marks
Paper II (for Classes VI to VIII) Elementary Stage :
Duration of examination – Two-and-a-half hours Structure and Content (All Compulsory)
(i) Child Development & Pedagogy(compulsory)30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I (compulsory)30 MCQs 30 Marks
(iii)Language II (compulsory)30 MCQs 30 Marks
(iv)Mathematics and Science60 MCQs60 Marks(for Mathematics and Science teacher) OR(v) Social Studies/Social Science60 MCQs 60 Marks(for Social Studies/Social Science teacher) For any other teacher – either
(IV) or (V )Total150 MCQs 150 Marks
- Primary Stage (Paper-I) Candidates should have Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed).
Qualifications for Classes VI-VIII:
- Elementary Stage (Paper-II) Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education).
- To go through the Information Bulletin carefully with the entire requirement therein.
- To satisfy eligibility to appear in the examination.
- To submit On-line application by giving full particulars by accessing the CTETofficial website www.ctet.nic.in.
- To write complete mailing address with Postal PIN Code at the time of applying.
- Before submission of application form, decide the mode of payment of fee.
- To keep the Confirmation Page along with the original copy of E-Challan (In case fee is paid through E-Challan) of Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank for future reference.
- If a candidate submits on-line more than one application, his/her candidature shall be liable to be cancelled and the candidate may also be debarred for future examination(s). No communication will be sent in this regard.
Method of Submission of Online Application Form:
STEP1:Log on to CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in.
STEP2:Go to the link “Apply Online” and open the same.
STEP3:Fill in the Online Application Form and note down Registration No./Application No.
STEP4:Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature
STEP5:Pay Examination Fee by e-challan or debit/credit card and net banking
STEP6:Print Confirmation page for record and future reference.
Fill details like State, Identification type (select any Identity as applicable), Candidate’s Name, and Date of Birth and Gender.
Fill Online Application Form:
Fill complete online Application Form and choose password. After submission, a Registration Number/Application Number gets generated. Note down the Registration No./Application No. For subsequent login, system generated Registration No. /Application No. and chosen Password will be used
Password Policy will be as follows:
- Password must be 8 to 13 characters long.
- Password must have at least one Upper case, one lower case alphabet and one numeric value and at least one special characters!@#$%^&*-
- Candidate can change the passwords after login, if desired.
- New Password cannot be identical to any of the previous three passwords.
- Candidate is advised not to disclose or share the password with anybody.
- Neither CTET nor NIC will be responsible for violation or misuse of the password of a candidate.
- Candidate should log out at the end of their session so that the contents of the application cannot be tampered by unauthorized persons.
Online Uploading of Scanned Images:
- Uploading of scanned Photo and Signature are mandatory.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- •Size of scanned photograph should be between 10 to 100 KB CTET – JULY 2021
- Image Dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
- Size of scanned signature should be between 3 to 30 KB.
- Image Dimension of signature should be 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (height)
- The candidates are advised to keep the scanned images of latest photograph and signature of the candidates ready in JPG format and as per the size and dimension specified, before applying online
- The scanned image of latest photograph is required to upload to avoid the inconvenience at centre, as this photograph will be matched with the actual candidate appearing in the examination. (
- For Gen/ OBC (Only Paper I or II): Rs. 1000/-
- For Gen/ OBC (Both Paper I & II): Rs. 1200/-
- For SC/ ST/ Differently Abled Person (Only Paper I or II): Rs. 500/
- For SC/ ST/ Differently Abled Person (Both Paper I & II): Rs. 600/-
Bank Mode of Payment:
Remittance through E-Challan by depositing the prescribed fee in CTETExam Fee Account with Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank.–Payment by Syndicate Bank e-Challan–Payment by Canara Bank e-Challan.
By Online-mode (Payment by Debit Card / Credit Card/ Net Banking).(e)Downloading of Confirmation Page:Candidates are required to take printout of Confirmation Page for record and keep it for their reference. The Confirmation Page is not required to be sent to CTETUnit.
The candidate should satisfy his/her eligibility before applying and shall be personally responsible in case he/she is not eligible to apply as per the given eligibility criteria.
Candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and Date of Birth as per Class Xth Certificate. Please note that no request for any change in particular will be accepted under any circumstances after the specified date for online correction is over.
ON-LINE SUBMISSION @ www.ctet.nic.in:
Candidates can apply ‘ON-LINE’through CTETwebsite www.ctet.nic.in.
The candidate should supply all details while filling the Online Form and upload their scanned images of latest photograph & signature. After successful submission of data and requisite fee Candidates are required to take printout of Confirmation Page.
Correction/Updation in Details:
The candidate’s particulars can not be changes/edited once the examination fee has been submitted. Thereafter corrections in the particulars can be made online w.e.f. 17-03-2021 (Tuesday) to 24-03-2021 (Tuesday) only and no further request for change in particulars will be entertained under any circumstances.The Board will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non-acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular once filled in the Application Form whatsoever the reasons may be.
The candidates shall be permitted to make on-line correction in their following particulars i.e. name, father and mother name, date of birth, category, differently abled category, Paper opted (i.e. Paper I or CTET – JULY 2021 Paper II), Subject for Paper II, First choice of Centre, language I and/or II opted, Address of correspondence and the name of the Institution/College/University from where he/she has obtained his/her B.Ed Degree/Diploma in Elementary Education etc.This facility will be provided only once.
Fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted for future test under any circumstances.No change will be accepted through offline mode i.e. through fax/application or by email etc. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Please note that no request for any change in particular will be accepted under any circumstances after the specified date for online correction is over.
The dates for downloading admit card will be available on CTET website for latest updates, please visit CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in9.
The address for correspondence:
SMT. POONAM SACHDEVA,
DY. SECRETARY CENTRAL TEACHER ELIGIBILITYTEST UNIT,
CENTRALBOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION,
PS 1-2, INSTITUTIONALAREA, I PEXTENSION,
Contact No: 011-22240107, 22240112
All State Wise
High Court Jobs
Private Sector Jobs
Sarkari Naukri Jobs