Central Railway Recruitment 2020- 21 Engineer Staff Nurse Para Medical Jobs Vacancy Application Form:
The Central Railway will release the notification advertisement about Central Railway Recruitment 2020-21 Jobs Vacancies for Junior Engineer, Section Engineer, Assistant loco pilot, Technician, Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist, Para Medical, Staff nurse, Pharmacist, ECG/ X-Ray technician, Lab assistant/superintendent, Group A, B, C & D Posts, LDC/ Stenographer cum Clerk, Ticket Collector jobs vacancies registration & Apply Online Application Form.
In this year Central Railway offers excellent career opportunities to every job seeking graduate and freshers in the railway sector. Central Railway Recruitment 2020 details for various positions are provided here.Candidates who wanted to work in the Central Railway then, a good news for you that Central Railway Recruitment 2020 has invited application form for various posts.
All the interested candidates searching for Central Railway jobs 2020 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2020 updates. According to the notification, candidates are advised to submit their applications through the prescribed format before the last date. Because after this no applications will be accepted.
- Interested and eligible candidates are advised to go through detailed instructions available with Central Railway website cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates should apply online at cr.indianrailways.gov.in. Applicants should also read all instructions given in the link before submitting their applications. Candidates are advised to keep their E-mail IDs & Mobile number active till the completion of this induction. All correspondences will be sent to the registered E-mail ID & mobile numbers. The online application link is available in the Central Railway website cr.indianrailways.gov.in
Here we are giving the full details about Central Railway Jobs vacancy 2020 and we will update the Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Admit Card & Results. Here we will upload the all Central Railway Recruitment 2020-21 notifications and Candidates who are interested can apply online application form through its website which is www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
Details of the Recruitment Central Railway job vacancies notifications details such as Age Limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, How to Apply, Syllabus and Last Date in Central Railway Recruitment 2020 process for, then just read full post.
Candidates are advised to read the advertisement carefully and refer “How to Apply” on the main page. Application submitted through On-Line form does not imply that candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the advertisement.
Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the on-line application form and verify the same before submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form.
In case of doubt about the successful Registration, candidates are advised to visit the Page for Re-Print of Application, generate the Printout and preserve the soft copy and hard copy (printout) of the Application. Please do not forget to provide following details while writing to us: (1) Registration No. (2) Mobile No. (3) Date Of Birth & (4) Full Name as entered in application.
Candidates age should Not below than 20 years and not above 28 years(20-28)
Candidates must have passed their Graduation /diploma degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University/Institution.
Candidates should have relevant experience in allied discipline according to Post.
- Written Test (Preliminary and Main Examinations)
- Group Discussion
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Personal Interview
Selection will be done based on their performance from all these round which is categorized in four parts mentioned above.
- Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category are required pay an application fee of 600/-.
- SC/ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
The mode of payment is as follows.
Candidates pay Rs.600/- through Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Candidates are required to download and print the bank challan (Click here to download challan). The challan (in triplicate) is to be filled by the applicant and submitted to the nearest bank, along with an application fee of Rs.600/- plus bank charges. On submission of the challan unique transaction number (Journal Number) will be generated and the same would be written by the staff at the Bank. The bank portion of the challan will be retained by the staff and the remaining 2 portions will be given to the candidate. The candidate is to ensure that the ‘Journal Number’ is entered on the challan before leaving the bank.
How To Apply:
- Candidates to visit official website: cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- On home page, click on Recruitment or Career tab.
- But before applying form refer to its official notification first and then you can register yourself for that.
- After your Registration is completed the “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD” are also sent by auto-response Confirmation emails
- Successful Registration is indicated by the Page displayed after clicking the Submit Button indicating the generated “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD”. Please note down the same carefully and preserve it. If you do not preserve it, you will not be able to Re-Print the Application and download the Call Letter.
- Then Select the link of the post for which you want to apply.
- Now fill the application form in a correct manner with asked details and upload the scanned passport size photo and signature (if needed)
- submit the application form before the mentioned last date.
- At last take print out of filled form for further reference
|General Awareness||50 Question( 50 Marks)|
|General English||50 Question(50 Marks)|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50 Question( 50 Marks)|
|Reasoning Ability||50 Question( 50 Marks)|
|Total is||200 question(200 Marks)|
Last Date of Submission of Application Form: Apply Now: www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
If you have any queries about Central Railway Recruitment 2020- 2021. You can send any suggestions and advice to us. For get more latest Jobs Vacancies, kindly like us our Facebook Page,Twitter and Follow us on Google Plus.
All State Wise
High Court Jobs
Private Sector Jobs
Sarkari Naukri Jobs