AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 GDS PA MTS Jobs Vacancy Syllabus Notification Apply Online:
The Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Department will release the notification advertisement about AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2021-22, AP Postal Circle Postal Assistant/ Clerk/ Typist, Post Master, MTS, GDS, Postman Jobs Vacancies 2021-22 for Engineers, freshers, Diploma, Polytechnic, Arts, Science, Medical, Engineering, ITI, 10+2, degree holders and we are providing all the details of government jobs which are available in India. Candidates can register & fill the application form online for AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2021- 22.
In this year AP Postal Circle offers excellent career opportunities to every job seeking graduate and freshers in the postal department.You have to read the AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 details for various positions are provided here.Candidates who wanted to work in the AP Postal Circle then, a good news for you that AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 has invited application form for various posts.
1. AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2021- 22:
List of jobs available in Post Circle are provided below:
|Gramin Dak Sevak(GDS)|
|Lower Division Clerk|
|Lower Selection Grade Posts|
|Stenographers Grade D, I &II|
|Indian Postal Service Group A & Group B|
|Staff Car Driver|
All the interested candidates searching for AP Postal Circle jobs 2021 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2021 updates. According to the notification, candidates are advised to submit their applications through the prescribed format before the last date. Because after this no applications will be accepted.
- Interested and eligible candidates are advised to go through detailed instructions available with AP Postal Circle website.
- Candidates should apply online at the official website. Applicants should also read all instructions given in the link before submitting their applications. Candidates are advised to keep their E-mail IDs & Mobile number active till the completion of this induction. All correspondences will be sent to the registered E-mail ID & mobile numbers.
2. State Wise Postal Circle Recruitment 2021-22:
Here we are giving the full details about AP Postal Circle Jobs vacancy 2021 and we will update the AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Admit Card & Results. Here we will upload the all AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2021-21 notifications and Candidates who are interested can apply online application form through this website.
Details of the Recruitment AP Postal Circle job vacancies notifications details such as Age Limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, How to Apply, Syllabus and Last Date in AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 process for, then just read full post.
Candidates are advised to read the advertisement carefully and refer “How to Apply” on the main page. Application submitted through On-Line form does not imply that candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the advertisement.
Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the on-line application form and verify the same before submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form.
In case of doubt about the successful Registration, candidates are advised to visit the Page for Re-Print of Application, generate the Printout and preserve the soft copy and hard copy (printout) of the Application. Please do not forget to provide following details while writing to us: (1) Registration No. (2) Mobile No. (3) Date Of Birth & (4) Full Name as entered in application.
(a) Age for the Vacancies of Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Postman:
Age – 20 to 27 years as on 31.12.2021
(Age relaxation for SC/ST- Ten years and for others Five years)
(b) Age for the Vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff:
Age – 18 to 25 years as on 31.12.2020
(Age relaxation for SC/ST- Ten years and for others Five years)
(c) Age Relaxation for Government Servants –
- Upto 35 years in case of Muld Tasking Staff
- Upto 40 years in case of Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant and Postman in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government.
(a) Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant:-
- 10+2 Standard or 12th class pass from a recognized University/Board
- The candidates will be required to furnish Certificate of Basic Computer Training from a recognized Computer training Institute before issuance of appointment Computer Training Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose. This requirement of Basic Computer Knowledge Certificate is relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied Computer as a subject in matriculation or Class XII or Higher educational qualification and in such cases a separate Certificate will not be insisted upon.
(b) Postman :-
(i) 12* Standard pass from a recognized Board
(M) Knowledge of local language. The candidate should have studied local language at least up-to 10 standard.
- The candidates will be required to furnish Certificate of Basic Computer Training from a recognized Computer training institute before issuance of appointment Computer Training Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose. This requirement of Basic Computer Knowledge Certificate is relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied Computer as a subject in matriculation or Class XII or Higher educational qualification and in such cases a separate Certificate will not be insisted upon.
- Candidates should have a valid license of two wheeled or light motor Persons with Disability are exempted from the possession of license.
(c) Multi Tasking Staff (Administrative offices/ Sub ordinate Office):-
- 10* standard pass from a recognized
- Knowledge of local language of the concerned AP Postal Circle/ The candidate should have studied local language at least upto 10th standard. The local language of a AP Postal Circle or Division shall be published by the Department of Posts.
5.Scale of Pay
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant :- 25500- 81100 (Level 4 in Pay Matrix)
- Postman:- 21700-69100 (Level 3 in Pay MaWix)
- Multi Tasting Staff :- 18000-56900 (Level-1 in Pay Matrix). Period of probation : Two Years
6.How to Apply:-
The candidates who satisfy the above conditions may send their application in the prescribed format as in Annexure D affixing their recent passport size photograph, duly filled in, to the Postal Directorate,Dak Bhavan, New Delhi- 110001, so as to reach on or before the last date fixed for receipt (31.12.2021) of application either by speed post or registered post only, with superscription as “Application for Sports Quota Recruitment 2021, AP Postal Circle”. The application can be downloaded from www.indiapost.gov.in
The candidates shall have to pay Application Fee of Rs. 100/- (One Hundred only) in any of the computerized post offices in India specifying Direct Recruitment of Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant/Postman/Multi Tasking Staff under sports quota and post for which he/she is applying and submit the original receipt along with the application.
The last date for payment of application fee at any Post Office is 28.12.2019 and the last date for receipt of application is 31.12.2021.
The National e-biller ID created by this office for payment of application fee at Post Office is ‘16426’.
The candidates will have to check up carefully whether the name of the candidate, Father’s Name and Post applied for is clearly printed in the receipt. Details of payment should be noted and receipt should also be pasted in the space provided for in the application.
Note: Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
8.How To Apply:
- Fill Application.
- Upload documents.
- Submit Post preferences.
- Preview and take print out.
- Completion of these three steps will only be treated as submission of application.
|General Awareness||50 Question( 50 Marks)|
|General English||50 Question(50 Marks)|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50 Question( 50 Marks)|
|Reasoning Ability||50 Question( 50 Marks)|
|Total is||200 question(200 Marks)|
You can get the exam dates in the official notification. We will update the dates for all exams.Kindly you check through category wise jobs which is available in this website.
If you have any queries about AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2021- 2022. You can send any suggestions and advice to us. For get more latest Jobs Vacancies, kindly like us our Facebook Page,Twitter and Follow us on Google Plus.
All State Wise
High Court Jobs
Private Sector Jobs
Sarkari Naukri Jobs